Here is what we consistently hear from clients and our law firm partners:
How can we get a higher quality and more efficient document review? How can we better use the technology available to us? And most importantly, how can we tackle the cost of review while making sure we get value for every dollar spent?
We have created Discovery 3.0 — combining expert attorneys, workflows and technologies, and industry best practices to help manage one of the highest cost, highest frustration aspects of complex litigation.
Let our discovery counsel help solve your pain points:
Is your review team filled with unknown attorneys who may not stay on during the course of the review? Our teammates are W-2 attorney-employees who have in many cases worked with us for years, and gain valuable insight and knowledge into your operations, leading to lower cost and higher quality.
Is your lead trial team bogged down with the minutiae of managing your review teams? Our experienced trial attorneys manage our teams and take those headaches (and costs) out of the equation.
Are you frustrated by uncertain work product and opaque processes? Our battle-tested workflow gives predictable results and work product.
Concerned about trusting sensitive and mission-critical documents to an unknown set of attorneys? Our teams have been trusted on some of the most sensitive, complex, high-exposure cases in the country.
Worried that your lawyers don’t fully take advantage of the technology available to them, or that you’re overpaying for technology that doesn’t get used? Our team knows the tools we need and how to use them for maximum efficiency.
Worried that your trial team and review teams won’t sync? We have worked with and gained the trust of senior trial teams at the largest and most prestigious litigation firms in the country, and we know how to work with and help the best teams in the industry.
Want to help manage the frustration of discovery? Contact us today at [email protected].
Awards & Recognition
The team at Hilgers Graben has been involved in some of the most complex, difficult, and sensitive projects in the country. We use our unique workflows to find efficiencies and lower costs for our clients. Some recent examples include:
- First and second pass, eyes-on review of 900,000 documents under a court order 60-day deadline in a bet-the-company case in Texas state court, completing the project on time and 30% under budget
- Provide discovery team handling responsiveness review, privilege review and logging, and discovery management for MDL products liability case
- Review for telecommunications client operating in 50 states working through a statutorily-mandated, time-limited review of highly-sensitive documents relating to a data breach
- Review of 38,000 documents in a litigation matter using a two-person team in two weeks, averaging over 400 documents per hour and achieving a lower cost over a linear review
- Review thousands of documents relating to competitor case in a $1 billion case in New York
- Review of over 150,000 documents, as well as subsequent privilege and redaction projects, in a $100 million case in federal court
- Review of over 100,000 documents in an administrative investigation in California